Crockvibes.com‘s audio files/songs/music, movies, images, and videos are primarily for promotional purposes only.
Crockvibes.com abides by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We have a policy of responding to infringement notices and taking appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you want your copyrighted material removed after it has been uploaded to Crockvibes.com or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned by our search engine, you must provide a written communication that includes the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that if you misrepresent information listed on our site that infringes on your copyrights, you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). We recommend that you first seek legal advice on this matter from an attorney.
Your copyright infringement claim must include the following elements:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you.
- You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in NaijaPrey search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Send the infringement notice to us by mailing us via; [email protected]
Please allow us 48 hours to respond.
Please keep in mind that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response because the complaint was not filed properly.
By using our website, you agree to our disclaimer and its terms and conditions.