In a recent development, Benjamin Mendy has initiated legal action against Manchester City, claiming unpaid wages.
- Close to 10 charges have been filed against Mendy.
- Manchester City officially confirmed his suspension.
- Mendy remained without his £100,000-per-week salary for the duration of the two-year suspension.
- Following the conclusion of the two-year suspension, Benjamin Mendy parted ways with Manchester City.
- Mendy is currently pursuing legal action to recover all unpaid salaries for the two-year period.
CLICK HERE TO COMMENT
Do you want to be notified of new song releases? Click to join our WhatsApp Channel!